The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

no tengo dinero

While I rode with my friend Aaron to lunch at Subway on Monday, Aaron remarked, “I remember this from my freshman year in college,” as Alice 102 played a selection from Pearl Jam. Now known as 95-7 The Vibe, I first heard alternative rock on Channel Z95.7 during my freshman year in college, and even picked up a CD at a mobile broadcast.
And if you do, I'd like to see what you've done!
No Tengo Dinero (Los Umbrellos song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“‘No Tengo Dinero’ (Spanish: I Don’t Have Money) is a début single of Danish musical group Los Umbrellos, considered to be their signature song. It was released by FLEX Records (EMI) in May 1997. Based on the theme of 1960 film Never on Sunday by Greek composer Manos Hadjidakis, the lyrics were written by …”
“You, and a billion other Facebook users, only have five days left to take part in an important vote about how your personal data is used by Facebook.”
Right now, I have no money with which to see Pretty.Funny. at ComedyCity.

No comments:

Post a Comment