The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bitte, machen Sie das Fenster zu

Friends of our family from Grace Christian Fellowship Church, the Deutsches have invited us for dinner on Christmas. I visited Denton after the shows at the the Underground Theater. Earlier today, I was ill, so I was not able to be at church. At the Roving Imp, John will do the following well, and by the rules.
A final 2012 image, new sisters enjoying the moment on the Xmas spirit
Sisters by *14-bis on deviantART
How to Throw a Legit White Elephant Party
“Hey [Y’all], According to Merriam-Webster’s online dictionary, ‘a white elephant is an object no longer of value to its owner but of value to others.’”
I have made my selection, which I have also wrapped,
and found gifts for my sister, whose name I drew last year.
Penske Automotive Group | $100 Shell Gas Card Giveaway!
“Because we showcase articles and content about Penske Automotive, Roger Penske, Penske Racing, Penske Truck Rental and more, Penske Cars is unique… No other Facebook Page, or Group has that reach or breadth of content covering all things related to Penske Enterprises...”
My father asked me what I wanted for Christmas.
My Little Pony Pony Princess Wedding Castle Play-set
“Bring your own special day to life with a royal wedding set from Hasbro. As part of the My Little Pony collection, it includes a Princess Cadence and Shining Armor figure. Crowns, dresses and other accessories let you put on the wedding of the century. Designed for use with other My Little Pony …”
I previous mentioned this on my page; Watch the Royal Wedding
and Today is the Day should also have been clues.

No comments:

Post a Comment