The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Find Your Destination

 To live in the ‘now’ rather than in the past or future, I could find quite easy,
thus if I could use this ability, I would experience life to the full.
Sleep Tight, Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo, Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams by *atryl on deviantART
I might have been in the desert on a horse with no name, where there were plants and birds and rocks and things — Briarcliff Village, and I may ask myself, “Well... I need a gift card for my sister this year for Christmas, so have you a Best Buy? How did I get here? No, I was not talking about a special purchase. What have I done?”
Family relationships may be somewhat confusing to me,
and my domestic environment possibly a little chaotic.
Spike somewhat upset with Twilight for giving him a lecture on what's right and wrong. I've always seen Twilight as a Mother Figure for Spike ♥
Motherly Love by ~kikithewolf64 on deviantART
As he spoke with me about the family, my father said, “We are either going to come together or grow apart,” so I suppose that we will have to find our destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment