The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, November 15, 2010

What do you know 008

Christopher Hurt thinks that this must be an old quote for someone named Og to be credited.
Twitter / Mainstreet CU: “Take the attitude of a ...
“‘Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.’ - Og Mandino”
I am not really taking this quote to heart, like your girlfriend, I suppose.
Christopher Hurt likes being defiant to Google Maps Navigation™ in order to give a boost to his ego. Whoa, rabbit!
Please note the the preceding was not sent from my phone. I cannot tag anyone in posts from my phone. I have also been characteristically obnoxious, both by implying that I was close to a rabbit or in my car, and by entering the preceding explanation. Christopher Hurt says the following like Elmer Fudd:
5 Traits of Successful Tweeters | Small Business Social Media & Twitter Strategies, Marketing & Pub...
“People who develop a thoughtful tweeting strategy will be well on their way to success, marketers say. Learn about the five traits of successful tweeters at BusinessNewsDaily.com.”
Christopher Hurt thanks Sheri Strykowski, a thoughtful tweeter.
13 Great Sites for WordPress Tips, Tutorials, and Hacks | FreelanceFolder
“WordPress has become one of, if not THE, most popular open source blogging and content management systems around. With over 25 million websites and blogs...”
I feel like David Franklin is staring over my shoulder while I am using my Motorola Droid 2, and he is about to again ask, “Are you ‘liking’ things on the Facebook?”
2011 Buick Regal CXL Review - VIDEO ENHANCED
“SEE ALSO: Buick Buyers Guide
THE AUTO PAGE By JOHN HEILIG
SPECIFICATIONS: 2011 Buick Regal CXL
Model: 2011 Buick Regal CXL
Engine: 2.4-liter I4
Horsepower/Torque: 182 hp @ 6,700 rpm/
172 lb.-ft.@ 4,900 rpm
Transmission: 6-speed automatic (made in China)
Wheelbase: 107.8 in.”
Christopher Hurt likes General Motors, is drawn, like your girlfriend, to this pretty Buick, yet he’ll twice reason about her possible characteristic, like your girlfriend, to slip at speed.
U.S. should take heart in revival of automakers
“The Unraveling is morphing into The Turnaround. Two years ago, Detroit’s automakers appeared headed for an all-but certain collapse. On Nov. 18, the same date this week that a reconstituted General Motors Co. is expected to launch its initial public offering, the three CEOs and the president of the...”
I need to happily forget my cultural prejudice toward Chinese production of goods.

1 comment: