The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Conversa-dioramas

Christopher Hurt has tabs saved in Mozilla Firefox at home that will become links in this NetworkedBlogs later this afternoon. I added too much cherry flavoring to my Dr Pepper at the drink fountain in QuikTrip. The clerk used a paper sack for my two breakfast sandwiches, from which I now have:
A PAPER SACK PUPPET! WHEE! I know this much is true; this much is true!
I bought some plastic bins at Sears Grand in Merriam, Kansas. Effectively, I have ‘organization’ for everything that was in my car; the bins are stacked on the floor and I can’t let the stuff get wet. Some of my Web wanderings start with lists:
Twitter / Alyssa Milano: ★ The 100 Manliest Mustache ...
“★ The 100 Manliest Mustaches in #Sports History➛ http://dld.bz/4GZh #Movember /via @Flipbooks
Last week I bought a Motorola Droid 2 from Verizon Wireless, whom Nifer is leaving for AT&T and an iPhone4 this week.
The World Without People
“Imagine if one minute from now, every single person on Earth disappeared. All 6.6 billion of us. Human history just stopped. What would happen to the world without us?”
I have been using Ghost Radar™ on my new phone, and I trust Denton, who says, “[In a world without people] I would still get collection calls,” and “[Ghost Radar™] is ‘bad juju’.”
“Haunted by a bad vibe or aura. Can be used as a noun or an adjective.”
18 Common Phrases to Avoid in Conversation | Real Simple
“Some things should never be said. Here, how to avoid putting your foot in your mouth—and what to say instead.”
The theme from Dinosaurs is playing in my mind now, like your girlfriend.
Girls and Dragons - Dumage
“Here we present You gallery of wonderful images on topic Girls and Dragons. Fantastic illustrations from various authors.”
Saturday night, I watched a special showing of The Big O on Adult Swim, and I have been suspended without pay from the Grammar Division of the Military Police.
English Russia » Ukrainian Angelina Jolie
“Interesting news from Russia in English language.”
While in the States, Maria fully forgot to get corn at the market, since the oldest rose in Canada could contain poetry.
Female Comic Heroes and Their Movie Twins - Dumage
“These girls look so sexy... Just can not choose which are more beautiful and attractive, they which are drawn or the ones that are real.”
Daniel began to pitch the biggest tent.
Lustful Illustrations - Don’t Panic!
“These girls leave me breathless! They are so smoking hot! Do you like them? Which one is your favorite?”
Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the images that appear on the following websites linked in this post:
Girs of Futurama - Don’t Panic!
“Hey Futurama fans, which girl from this awesome show is your favorite one? I vote for Amy!”
I should not have doubted the Café Tempo in the Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art at Johnson County Community College; their special, a lamb gyro, was very scrumptious.
Sexy Disney Princesses | Funnyzela.com - You will laugh so hard!
“Photos of Sexy Disney Princesses ...”
An Atlantic fox rapidly brought around Philadelphia, whenever we hope and clearly imagine Saturday morning.
Disney for Adults - Dumage
“Jeffrey Scott Campbell is an American comic book artist. He rose to fame as an artist for WildStorm Comics, though he has since done work for Marvel Comics.”
I am thankful that my sister was the person to help our father to post the Chevy Silverado on the electronic, classified listings of Craig Newmark.
Chevrolet Cruze - Celebrate Like A Champion
“The 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Awards are in Las Vegas and we would like to send you! Enter now at www.winyourchevy.com for your chance to hit the road in one of your two brand-new Chevrolet Cruzes with three friends to attend!”
These have been conversa-dioramas, which might or might not have been inspired by Captcha, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment