The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Every twenty years

Christopher Hurt would like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

Twenty years ago, I moved into the room that my father and grandfather built for my sister Pam. Today I traded spaces with my father, and thus I have had a long and trying day.


Having Huey Louis asking, “If this is it,” Christopher Hurt thanks Heaven for “ayu’s EURO MEGA MIX ‘Y&Co. Mix’”.

I briefly passed my family while en route to the kitchen, and they started to discuss turkey after seeing something on Turner Classic Movies. Father said something about roasted ham, and sister Kimberly asserted that the proper ham is smoked, glazed, and spiral-cut; she recently started at Honeybaked Ham. I re-entered the room, and told them that they were all baked.

No comments:

Post a Comment