The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A rewarding civic experience

Go Team Bruchman!


Rob Bruchman, candidate for state representative, District 20, is center.

Last night at Overland Park Marriott, I was one to Remember November, I ate more pita bread and hummus than at any other time in my life, and sang with “Hare Hare Yukai” on the way home to watch Family Guy. I took no BENADRYL® this morning, and the Hot Pockets and Dr Pepper are tasting especially good today.
I just had a good conservation with Fred Krebs.

I just saw Sam Brownback via Skype. @NiferHoneycutt was correct; Skype is pretty amazing, and even more so, thanks to Brownback.
Christopher Hurt thinks that one should definitely walk behind the reporter, with a piece of cake, during a live, newsroom shot. Stay classy, KCTV-5.

Christopher Hurt is glad to see that Roberta Eveslage is being defeated in District 38!
Incidentally, the other times are during the after-parties at the Roving Imp Theater; I usually have more of the tortilla chips and salsa than I usually have of the pita bread and hummus.

Overachievers are truly among the Democrats, not only having lost many state offices, to lose the majority of seats in the House, they only needed to lose 38, but they lost 52; that’s dedication.

2 comments:

  1. This might sound weird, but I'm usually skeptic of hummus...not so much for anything beyond my stomich's condition and my uncertainty of how spicy hummus can be...I've had hummus that's been kind of spicy for me...and hummus that's been find. So I never know. Like I said, this might have sounded weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, because I know you, David, and I have been present when you have been offered hummus.

    I have often turned down food which my mother or sisters have prepared because of its dubious nature. No shame in that.

    ReplyDelete