The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, November 22, 2010

Attached Ladies Waiting

Christopher Hurt has just read the best title to any junk message that he has ever received: Attached Ladies Waiting.

Oh, okay, so this is the opposite of what I was thinking. Attached is not about the ladies being attached to the message, but ladies already in a relationship with someone else, like your girlfriend. Wow, this was definitely a junk message in my Windows Live Hotmail.

Girls + Lower back problems = Holy Grail? (29 Photos)
In my Junk folder, I now have the following notification:
“You don’t have junk here (hooray!)—Microsoft SmartScreen is working to keep it out of your inbox, too.”

1 comment:

  1. You can tell hotmail is from an American company; where else would a company feel unashamed enough to use such twat to users from throughout the world? And the joke is that I get more junk with my hotmail account than with any other service. I only use hotmail when I have to provide an email address to register online.

    ReplyDelete