The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Need to read again 014

Never take anyone for granted, except your wife or girlfriend, because assuming that she is speaking to you, she will at least tell you that she feels that she is taken for granted.

Christopher Hurt needs pants and more urgently needs a new belt. Although Sears is written on my card, they accept MasterCard at JCPenney, where I at least know where to find things.

I have found for what I was looking at the JCPenney outlet store, which is just north of the Walmart. The light to check the engine in my Chevy Cavalier lit again. At O’Reilly Auto Parts, I bought a new downstream oxygen sensor, which I will install sometime this week.

Christopher Hurt thinks South Park is correct. If neither Carl Edwards nor the Red Bull Racing Team are going to get to ‘ravish’ Miss Sprint Cup instead of Jimmie Johnson every year, then why watch NASCAR?

Christopher Hurt believes that one cannot subsist on Diet Coke instead of Dr Pepper, and has at least one friend who would agree (Screwed Up Texan), and three friends who would disagree (Nifer is perhaps among them).
Basically to subsist means to survive, David; in World Geography in ninth grade, I first learned the word with regard to agriculture. Most of the agriculture in the world is subsistence agriculture, which means that people are only growing enough crops or raising enough livestock to just survive.
I will not be taking a holiday, like your girlfriend, although Johnson County Community College will be taking a holiday for most of this week. Yeah, like your girlfriend, this week we will be re-arranging rooms in the house. Clint Vrazel, we will see you next weekend.

At press time, I was too tired to convert 27.925 miles per gallon to 8.392 liters per 100 kilometers. Christopher Hurt feels weird that work is so slow, but time is going so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment