The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I don’t know, do you 005

Like your girlfriend, Christopher Hurt thinks Geeks Are Sexy. Actually, I love KUDL, and to answer your question, David, Pandora is available through Pandora.com on a desktop or notebook (laptop) computer.
Back in my day, when someone said, “I can’t Gopher that,” besides a song by Hall & Oates, one meant that one could not find something on the Internet.
When I say AutoZone, I actually meant to say Advanced Auto Parts, which are the words I spoke for Google Navigation. The connection returned no code and the light for me to check the engine was off when I started the car the next time.
10 centuries of shifting borders in 5 minutes [video] - Holy Kaw!
“Wars, ambitious royalty, and spreading empires have dramatically shifted the country borders in Europe over the past ten centuries. Give yourself a mini history lesson of the 1,000 years of changing borders in five quick minutes.”
I bought fuel yesterday at QuikTrip, and my Chevy Cavalier posted 29.272 miles per gallon or 8.006 liters per 100 kilometers.
The Lure of Laziness | Psychology Today
“We’re built to slack off, says Nando Pelusi, Ph.D., But we can fight our biased belief that life should be easy and rewards must be immediate.”
Today I bought some Dr Pepper, Hot Pockets, Lean Pockets, and Nestlé Pure Life at the Hy-Vee in the City of Mission, KS.
‘phoque’ pronunciation: How to pronounce ‘phoque’ in French
“Pronunciation guide: Learn how to pronounce ‘phoque’ in French with native pronunciation; ‘phoque’ translation and audio pronunciation.”
I was unsurprised to learn this from Family Guy on Adult Swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment