The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, November 19, 2010

I don’t know, do you 006

Christopher Hurt has traded days to work this week with a co-worker, at the earlier request of that co-worker. Being at home on Friday morning feels a little weird, and also means that I might have to somehow be productive today, sigh.
Speak Like a Child
“Final scene from episode 18 of Cowboy BeBop
Because I have neither the Droid in its multimedia-station dock, nor the television playing in my father’s office, I might already be more productive.
Cowboy BeBop - Drops of Jupiter
“Well this is my 4th one i have made...took me a while to stick to one, just so many possible good ones. ANYWAYS, this is a tribute to Faye. ENJOY!!”
I did not expect to cry today, maybe it was just the line about the soy latte, those are good.

Christopher Hurt found the upstairs TV left on ABC Family, and now it’s off. Other than some laundry, I intend to be writing at least one composition for Ottawa University, but first do to something about this hunger I have inside. Where shall I go in the City of Mission, KS: KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, RJ’s Bob-Be-Que Shack, or the Schlotzsky’s Deli?

Christopher Hurt will likely be joined by Laura Chamberlin at the Cinemark in Merriam, Kansas for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, showing around three o’clock this afternoon.

I could have heard of Sharam somewhere other than SIRIUS XM Radio in a Hyundai, but I cannot be certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment