The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whirlwind weekend 000

Saturday Christopher Hurt had a great lunch at Blanc on the Country Club Plaza. Ask for Ed! He will take care of you properly!

Christopher Hurt was invited to a “Premiere Sneak Peek” of the new Cadillac CTS Coupe on Monday evening at Van Cadillac and Van Chevrolet. I stopped at Z-Teca Mexican Grill in Crown Center on the way.
Twitter / ConsumerQueen: If you haven't heard of ...
“If you haven’t heard of @IamChrisMann your in the living in the dark! He is the hottest new thing!... http://fb.me/DYqGOSks
I went to the shows at The Roving Imp Theater, thoroughly enjoying them, and later, there with friends, I watched some episodes from my favorite animated series along with my favorite movie. I have had a whirlwind day; it was kind of a Blurr. Just a moment, I actually thought as fast as John Moschitta Jr. speaks, and I actually think my mind missed a gear.
Cathy Coming To An End
Cathy Guisewite, the creator of Cathy, is ending her syndicated daily comic strip after 34 years.”
Now could be my time to go to bed as well. I had a really good dream Sunday morning, which compelled me to come to The Roving Imp Theater to see the inaugural show of the new ensemble The Church of Improv.
Best Buy sues priest over God Squad car | Geek.com
“Aug. 16, 2010 - Best Buy has created a public relations nightmare. The kind of nightmare that could only come as a result of a company suing a priest. You heard right.”
I stayed later for one half of the class taught by Nifer, until I became too hot.
College Now student honored
“JCCC College Now student May Stanley studies in Germany.”
The title of my previous entry (Thank you so much, and sorry if this is confusing!!) directly quotes some correspondence.
Sounds Like an Oil Change
“Watch what happens when you turn a Kendall Motor Oil lube shop into a sound studio as these technicians bang out a catchy beat all their own. Visit our Youtube Channel to see more Kendall videos. You can also visit for more information. Like what you see? Hit the ‘Like’ button now.”
Unlike a few friends, I have not created a brand for myself on Facebook:
Twitter / sheri strykowski: How To Create A Facebook ...
How To Create A Facebook Username http://bit.ly/bH715b (All Facebook)
Choosing a memorable user-name could also be a challenge.
‘Groundhog Day’ for real: She’s stuck in 1994 - TODAY People - TODAYshow.com
“Every day Michelle Philpots wakes up in 1994. Due to brain injuries from two accidents, the British woman can recall everything up to that year, but each night forgets the events of the day before. ‘I want to be back to the normal me and not this shell of a person,’ she said Monday.”
Christopher Hurt likes being greeted, but dislikes forgetting the name of the person by whom he is greeted.
Twitter / Christopher Hurt: RT @spamdiary Canterbury ...
“RT @spamdiary Canterbury Who’s Who Scam Gets Creative http://bit.ly/bYDLMp
Last night, at Team Trivia at the Roving Imp Coffee House, I placed second to Zach (significant other of Chanté), and as one sister in the service of Christ the Lord once said to another sister in the service of Christ the Lord,“Let us not make a habit of that.”
RealClearPolitics - Why ObamaCare Must Be Repealed
“Today, Canadians familiar with America’s new healthcare law are recognizing remarkable similarities between our healthcare future and their healthcare past. Obamacare adheres closely to the Canadian rubric for how to nationalize a formerly private healthcare system.”
Wow, that is unfortunate; I would liken that for the group K.I.S.S. to have to apply mascara for a third time, like your girlfriend.
Twitter / FUNimation: Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuuuuues ...
“Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuuuuuesday. Why Tuesdays are special: it’s new DVD/BD Day! Yaaaaaay! *crazy muppet arms*”
Rehearsal for the International House of Mancakes has been postponed for an indefinite time, but Denton does have a game night on Tuesdays at his home.

2 comments:

  1. Transformers Saturday night was a lot of fun!
    And I also liked Lion, the band that appeared as the main performers in that movie. I've never herd of Lion before (I've heard of White Lion but not LION).
    But, I've always been partial to music of and around the 1980s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, I will try to remember to bring the soundtrack with me!

    ReplyDelete