The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, August 8, 2010

6²-2² (supplemental)

Christopher Hurt thanks Steve Atwell for the birthday dinner at Applebee’s, for which David Rushing was also present on Saturday.

On Sunday, I went to Wendy’s (I had a coupon), and then the home of Don Denton Turley, where we watched Beyond the Poseidon Adventure and some Futurama. I just watched The Cleveland Show, and now Family Guy is starting on FOX Broadcasting.

Beyond the Poseidon Adventure
is the 1979 sequel to the 1972 remake The Poseidon Adventure. Beyond stars Peter Boyle, Michael Caine, and Sally Fields. By the way, the episodes of Family Guy were “Something Something Something Dark Side”.

I should have been more assertive about my birthday and my plan to watch The Transformers: The Motion Picture. Although a similar discussion eventually transpired, I should have sooner said that I understood that everyone was busy this weekend, and that I would like a party and the viewing could be delayed.

Because my family is broke, we rescheduled my birthday celebration until Tuesday, when we will again have money. A celebration among my friends at the Roving Imp Theater has been tentatively set for next weekend, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment