The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, August 30, 2010

Lately I am guilty of no shenanigan.

Christopher Hurt neither knows nor cares, like your girlfriend.
Digg User Rebellion Continues: Reddit Now Rules the Front Page
“Reddit has taken over the front page of Digg. If Kevin Rose and the rest of the Digg team thought that a long weekend would be enough to ...”
I like 965 different things on Facebook.
Here’s Something You Don’t Want To Know
“This 80-year-old illustration from an H.G. Wells’ book reveals some of the world’s largest animals and plants. But show the animal listed as number 10 to an eight-year-old, and you’ll create a lifelong nightmare.”
Christopher Hurt is eating a mostly empty Hot Pockets.
Has Honor Been Restored? And, Less Important, How Can We Tell?
“What’s changed since their message of togetherness, standing, and standing together first took America by storm?”
Lately I am guilty of no shenanigan.
Three Books For Surviving Graduate School
“The last thing a grad student needs is another reading list, but don’t worry -- this one will help. Author Adam Ruben recommends three titles that will help you get through the languorous slog of post-baccalaureate education.”
I wonder if a soundtrack exists for that.
Pitchfork: Features: The Top 200 Tracks of the 1990s: 200-151
“We kick off our weeklong look at the top tracks of the 1990s with Nos. 200-151.”
Perhaps I should pose that question to someone else.
Questions to Ask Your Employees : Proficiant
“How engaged are your employees? Ask them the following questions on a scale of strongly disagree to strongly agree.”
These photographs are not very nice.
HOW TO: Respond when Social Media Attacks Your Brand
“Here are three examples of companies that received negative attention on social media and how you can learn from their mistakes or successes.”
I was frightened by the sight of one spider and the mention of another at the home of Denton. My Chevy Cavalier posted 30.059 miles per gallon or 7.797 liters per 100 kilometers.
Google and Associated Press Make Content Licensing Deal
“Google has inked a deal with the Associated Press to keep the news organization’s content on Google News, an issue that was very much in doubt for a time.”
A bit of a dunce, I am glad that I figured out the problem was with Facebook, before I went to my manager about it...
Facebook Down for Many Users
“In the last couple of hours, Facebook has been unstable for many users (including us), according to numerous tweets from those affected in the last 15 minutes.”
Until no longer funny, I will not stop joking about Lucas and his having and liquor superstore, although the name of the real place is spelled differently.
Twitter / Top Gear: BMW teases our fizz gland. ...
“BMW teases our fizz gland... #TopGear http://bit.ly/bb101i
Lucas still thinks that it is funny.
Twitter / ROXY COTTONTAIL: HOT! RT @genevanheathen: ...
“HOT! RT @genevanheathen: Sensitive Summer II, Day 40: @roxycottontail beach interview and much more: http://genevanheathen.blogspot.com
♫ Party All The Time, Party All The Time, Party All The Time ♫

2 comments:

  1. I never did (th)understand the concept of a mostly empty HotPocket. Or rather if it was something you chose to eat or if they failed to fill the pocket.

    "Hey Shrek, check it out, my girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time. Unfortunately, when she does, the roof is on fire. Quite literally in fact. You know, because she's a dragon."

    Gas milage: Last week was 33mpg (I'm rounding to the first number...not sure if it's up or down though). Then it was 24mpg. Then the last time I filled up, it was 29mpg.

    I wanted to comment on more than one part so it didn't look like I was *only* interested in one part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair enough, and I appreciate your interest in multiple parts of the post, so I will try to reciprocate.

    I meant that the Hot Pockets was missing some filling. I also appreciate the cleverness of the Shrek comment.

    I already have the feeling that my mileage will not be as good this time.

    ReplyDelete