The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 7, 2010

6²-2²

Christopher Hurt just had a freaky moment. I simultaneously read the exact words that the man said in the commercial, and I was not reading a script. Anything can be freaky, like your girlfriend, when one has not been awake for long.

Christopher Hurt has not emotionally aged a day over two exponent three, but will be two exponent five in 14.75 hours, and realizes that the questions regarding age two exponent six should bear some more serious consideration. I was like this at age five exponent two and age three exponent three, too.

I am more likely to say, “So much for that plan,” than I am to say, “I love it when a plan comes together.” Tomorrow I will only be 20 in base 16 (hexadecimal).

No comments:

Post a Comment