The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, August 20, 2010

Where was this 001

Christopher first is strange, then is funny. I meant to send off a money order, which I just endorsed. Thanks to Ashley Osborn and Kodi Theilgaard, I now have a party to which to go, like your girlfriend.
Twitter / Christopher Hurt: RT @toxel Memorable Outdoor...
“RT @toxel Memorable Outdoor Advertising http://bit.ly/bETGrZ
I was followed around the City of Mission, KS by a really dumb motorist. Visits to the Mainstreet Credit Union and Burger King were pleasant and productive. The need of some motorists to drive across the empty, painted spaces in the lot has yet to be fully thunderstood.
30 More Hilarious Print Advertisements | SpyreStudios
“Most people hate adverts. Intrusive, deceptive and boring are just three adjectives commonly used to describe advertising and its omnipresence in modern society. Say what you like about the 30 hilarious print ads below, however, boring they certainly are not! They all use humour to great effect in order to connect with an audience. Some are surreal, others gruesome, sexy and bizarre, but each one delivers an ingenious comic hit that you can’t help but take notice of.”
Sunday night I was commuting home on Shawnee Mission Parkway, and considered getting fuel at QuikTrip, but realized the nearest station was at Nieman, while the light at Quivira. David similarly had this idea, because his car appeared from nowhere and over took my Chevy Cavalier before Nieman, where David promptly turned!
Who is The Stig? Emerging evidence allegedly confirms previous reports
“More evidence has emerged that perhaps former Formula 3 driver Ben Collins is, indeed, the Stig from the BBC’s Top Gear program.”
I arrived at work to see a diesel-powered satellite truck. According to the hot staffer, “We go live at 9:30, so 8:30 your time.”
Twitter / Stephanie Pollock: What soap is to the body, ...
“What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul. - Yiddish proverb”
That was said two hours ago, and I will likely never see the broadcast. Saturday night I heard the Sonic radio get really quiet... THANK GOD! I would rather listen to a blazing beat!
Anime Lyrics dot Com - Blazin’ Beat - Initial D - Anime
“Blazin’ Beat, 2nd Stage Opening Song, Initial D
David wondered if I meant a drum beat or a plant beet, but I was not being paronomastic; I actually did mean that song, in particular.
2011 BMW M3 Coupe vs. 2011 Ford Mustang GT Comparison - Motor Trend
“‘Now are you high or just stupid? A 2011 BMW M3 Coupe vs. 2011 Ford Mustang GT? On a racetrack? Seriously, son, which one is it? High or stupid?’ Read on more on the 2011 BMW M3 Coupe vs. 2011 Ford Mustang GT comparison, brought to you by the automotive experts at Motor Trend.”
Christopher Hurt does sometimes use glass cookware on the stove just know you are alive:
Twitter / Comedy Central USA: ‘Inebriation’: The Only ...
“‘Inebriation’: The Only ‘Inception’ Parody Worth Watching http://bit.ly/cEvnST (via #Tosh.0 Blog)”
I have not decided if I will even see that film, especially since it is not the best thing ever. I could even watch the trailer if I had a smartphone.
Twitter / Cecil Helton: Ad: Join this Nielsen panel...
“Ad: Join this Nielsen panel today and help shape the future of smart phones! Earn a $50 gift card in the process! http://spn.tw/ttZRX
I know at least three people who use a smart phones, including Nifer, with either an Android or Windows operating system, and I shared the link with them. Yeah, in fact one can watch some of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen on one of those phones from HTC.

“I wanna boot some Decepticon right in his turbocharger!”

“Ease off your throttle, Cliffjumper. Prime said just find them.”
Twitter / Christopher Hurt: Transformers Live Action ...
Transformers Live Action Movie Blog (@TFLAMB): TF3 Chicago: Bus, Cars Experience Some Bayhem http://t.co/XFYRtNf
Although not specifically watching either of those scenes, my friend Nifer was distracted by a stunt performer on a building, fell, and was injured in Chicago. I mended my Chevy Cavalier, which posted 26.532 miles per gallon (8.833 liters per 100 kilometers), and went to McDonald’s.

Before going to Ottawa University tonight, I intend, “To make a special run to Autobot City on Earth. No matter the cost.”

No comments:

Post a Comment