The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Thank goodness, no more Avatar

While I could Sunday, I just couldn’t help a friend as I wanted on Saturday, “yet I look for the light through the pourin’ rain,” which Being Scott Malkinson can obumbrate - a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com
“And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper,
to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive,
because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him,
for he dwells with you and will be in you. (John 14:16-17)”
Grown Twilight 2 (9x26) by DecPrincess
Grown Twilight 2 (9x26) by DecPrincess
The Kansas City Chiefs lose every time I watch them, so I wasn’t today (Grammarly is telling me that my writing sounds friendly) when Bennigan and I watched “What’s so Good about the Monogatari Series?”, The Italian Job and “My Hero Academia’s ‘Monster Girls’ - What’s in a Waifu?”
“Epstein Suicide: Feds Just Subpoenaed 20 Prison Staff Members
The LA Post,” so memes work apparently?

No comments:

Post a Comment