The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, November 16, 2019

And that‘s the way it is (Again?)

Yeah, I’ve been using names of posts again, “Your lack of sleep is ruining your productivity,” and noted in the title. I chose to work fewer hours on Saturday, being reminded by friends and colleagues that I’m not eating right, so I got a little more sleep and started work a little later.
“Hey Chris! Tim dropped off a pack of low-carb Keto pancake mix for you,” entreated Hannah, who has taught me to cook at least two things. I’ve resumed my sandwich habit lately, “Let’s change the way we eat,” everything on wheat bread, “let’s change the way we live,” so that’s progress, right?
“I love you, O LORD, my strength. (Psalms 18:1-2)
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield,
and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”
Pinkie Pie 11 16 2019 by tohupo
Pinkie Pie 11 16 2019 by tohupo

No comments:

Post a Comment