The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, November 30, 2019

A very special Laser Rangers session!

After he created an event for “Alternate Laser Rangers: Films from before Year Zero,” our thoughtful host called on Monday to ask if I could find a film (which I will be picking up this afternoon) for Saturday and followed up with me Thursday, “Did you have any luck finding Fahrenheit 451 on DVD or Blu-Ray?”
“Mike McCain hosts a very special Laser Rangers session! Features: ‘Fahrenheit 451’ (1966) -and- Riff Trax’s ‘Star Wars Holiday Special’ (If you’ve never seen a Riff Trax video, think ’Mystery Science Theater 3000’) Food theme: Chili”
dstears on Twitter, “I had a slumber party with all my [former] foes /
I’m always gonna answer when you call my [dragon] / Like, what’s up, danger?”
dstears on Twitter: “I had a slumber party with all my [former] foes / I’m always gonna answer when you call my [dragon] / Like, what’s up danger?”

No comments:

Post a Comment