The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Roiland in the Deep

“Minsky’s, that sounds good,” I replied to Aaron, whom I visited to watch the noon game, “I got sucked into watching too many YouTube videos in my attempt to wake up so I’m running late, sorry.”
My friend Matt the Artist celebrated turning 40 today
“If you have been wondering why things have been rather quiet as of late, and why I have not been adding much art… Well here is the reason. Furthermore Creative. It is a new store on Etsy.com…and yes, it rocks.”
“No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man.
God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability,
but with the temptation, he will also provide the way of escape,
that you may be able to endure it. (1 Corinthians 10:13)”
See more ‘My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic’ images on Know Your Meme!
[Image - 223543] | My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic | Know Your Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment