The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Tina, come get some ham (I am disappoint)

“When I got home at 3:50 this morning, I put the turkey in the oven for 2 hours just like the instructions said (instructions actually say to put the turkey in the oven for 2 hours at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, so I shared this thought, thinking it was funny, when I really did nothing).”
I did wake up early enough to join my father and sister at the table this morning.
While Luke, Scott, Travis and I typically meet Monday night into Tuesday to play Magic: The Gathering, Travis couldn't make it this week, so Josh was thinking of having a Dungeons & Dragons game, Wednesday night into Thanksgiving. Two minutes after he called, “I’m at Denny’s. Scott’s on his way. No word from Travis,” was what Luke texted, so Josh and Scott tested some deck mechanics instead.
“A joyful heart is good medicine, (Proverbs 17:22)
but a crushed spirit dries up the bones”
Kerfuffle by Sharpuppeteeth
Kerfuffle by Sharpuppeteeth
Though it’s been said, many times, many ways, “Microsoft Edge has no edge,”
and is not supported by Hulu so South Park can’t be streamed therein.
Showing during South Park, “Little Blue Planet” caused me to become thoroughly disinterested in Avocado Green Mattress, while Facebook and subsequent advertisements have followed.
“Watch the Illustrated Version of ‘Alice’s Restaurant,’
Arlo Guthrie’s Thanksgiving Counterculture Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment