The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Don’t Blink (You’re Gonna Miss This)

Since routine maintenance is required and 90000 miles are approaching, Bennigan and I are going to see Frozen 2, I mean, I am getting my car’s oil changed, and then seeing the movie but after laundry.
Thanksgiving is another week away, but Christmas music started on 94.9 KCMO yesterday afternoon, so country songs, while going home from work, “You’re Gonna Miss This,” and later from visiting Josh, “Don’t Blink,” made me think and reflect.
“I tell you, on the day of judgment (Matthew 12:36-37)
people will give account for every careless word they speak,
for by your words you will be justified,
and by your words, you will be condemned.”
Starlight Edgeworth by RiouMcDohl26

No comments:

Post a Comment