The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Answer Larry’s

Let’s try this! 20 Questions!
First Name: John
Middle Name: Jacob
Last Name: Jingelheimer-Schmidt
Nickname You Like: You Can Call Me Al
Nickname You Hate: don’t add E
Crush?: I prefer orange over grape flavored
Favorite Color: impact blue
Favorite Food: I’m not sure what I’m craving
Shoe Size: I could probably use a new pair
Hair Color: yes
Eye Color: yes
Hair Length: Lady Jane’s Haircuts for Men
Pick One!
Jeans or Sweats: sweatpants
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: coffee
Coke or Pepsi: Diet Pepsi
Day or Night: I sleep when I want to
Summer or Winter: I quit my delivery job today
Tag 20 friends to do the same! If you get tagged,
don’t ruin the trend! Keep it going!
Clean copy in the comments!
“Everyone also to whom God has given wealth and possessions and power to enjoy them and to accept his lot and rejoice in his toil--this is the gift of God. (Ecclesiastes 5:19)”
Cute Trixie holds bags
Cute Trixie holds bags by pink1ejack on DeviantArt
1) Are you really ready for 108 questions? No
2) Was your last real relationship a mistake? Uh....
4) Whom did you last say “I love you” to? My dad
5) Do you regret it? No
6) Have you ever been depressed? Yeah
7) Are you a boy or girl? ‘Just a Good Ol’ Boy meaning no harm
8) Who is your best friend? whoever is nearby
9) What is your relationship status? ‘Friends and Lovers
11) What did you last eat? A piece or two of supreme pizza
12) Played any sports?
At one time we had a basketball goal in the driveway,
but not much since gym class
13) Do you bite your nails ? Why would I use some mechanical means?
14) When was your last physical fight? Haven’t gotten in one
15) Do you have an attitude? ...maybe
16) Do you like someone? No comment
17) What is your real name? I am of age, why would you need to see ID?
19) Are you gonna get high later ? ‘high on intellectualism
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment? I hate various people
21) Do you miss someone?
I don’t miss people whom I see almost all the time
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti? ‘I am programmed in multiple techniques.’
23) Do you tan a lot? No, it burns!
24) Have any pets? ‘No Children, No Dogs
25) How exactly are you feeling? Hungry and...aloof
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Who hasn’t?
27) Ever made out in the bathroom? No
28) Would you take any of your exes back? ‘All My Exes Live in Texas
29) Are you scared of spiders? reasons I never saw ‘Arachnophobia
30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? “Well, I got the idea after I saw that movie ‘The Butterfly Effect,’ and thought, ‘Wow, this is terrible. I wish I could escape to a place where this movie couldn’t find me.’”
31) Do you regret anything from your past? ‘Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing
32) What are your plans for this weekend? IDK
33) Do you want to have kids? ‘No Children, No Dogs
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M? No
35) Do you type fast? No
36) Do you have piercings? How many? No
37) Want any more? No
38) Can you spell well? W-E-L
39) Do you miss anyone from your past? Yes
40) What are you craving right now? Asked and answered, your honor
41) Ever been to a bonfire party? No
43) Have you ever been on a horse? ‘Your girlfriend’s not cheap. Ooh.’
44) Kissed someone in a pickup truck? No
45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
They call me a lady-killer; I ain’t been caught yet
46) Have you ever been cheated on? Not really
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? IDK
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them? IDK
50) What should you be doing ? IDK
51) What’s irritating you right now? IDK
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts? ...maybe
53) Does somebody love you? ...maybe
54) What is your favorite color ? Asked and answered, your honor
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? Yes
57) Do you have trust issues? Yes
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Yes
62) Do you believe your most recent former love thinks about you?
I don’t have one
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of? IDK
64) Do you give out second chances too easily? Yes
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
to forget, because you have to forgive first
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
The Worst Day of Your Life so Far
67) What was your childhood nickname? IDK
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked? No!
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I’ve found a reason for me / To change who I used to be / A reason to start over new
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? IDK
73) What is bothering you? IDK
74) Have you ever been out of your province?
Everyday is a Winding Road
75) Do you play the Wii? Some
76) Are you listening to music right now? No
77) Do you like Chinese food? Yes
78) Do you know your fathers B-Day? Yes
79) Are you afraid of the dark? Just of that’s in it
80) Is cheating ever okay? No
81) Are you mean? IDK
82) Can you keep white shoes clean? No
84) Do you believe in true love? Yes
88) Do you like the outside? No
89) Are you currently bored? Yes
90) Do you wanna get married? Uh....
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you ‘baby?’
Love Yourself’ is a decent song from Justin Bieber
92) Are you hungry? IDK
93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight? ...maybe
94) What makes you happy? IDK
95) Would you change your name? No
96) Ever been to Alaska? No
98) Do you watch the news? Sometimes
99) What’s your zodiac sign? ‘Your Astrological Trump Survival Guide
100) Do you like Subway? Yes
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? No
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you,
what do you do? IDK
103) Do you talk like your friends?
I have been told that imitation is the highest form of flattery.’
104) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them? Yes
105) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? Yes
106) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
My sister
107) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes? Uh....
108) Can you count to one million?
you’re 999,999 to a million.
I challenge (5) :
(I only have one person who’s not already done this)
I’ll post a clean copy in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment