The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 18, 2016

On such a Winter’s day

As early as 2 o’clock yesterday morning, I was confirming plans with my friend Bennigan to go to see Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and enjoy Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que later. My better judgment won out, and I canceled the tickets at 9 o’clock; I just couldn’t risk possibly damaging my car.
KCPD urges drivers to stay home due to slick roads
I went back to bed and woke up at 1 o’clock in the afternoon,
just in time to join lunch that my father and sister had prepared for themselves.
“Keep your life free from love of money,
and be content with what you have,
for he has said, (Hebrews 13:5)
‘I will never leave you nor forsake you.’”
Luna doodle
Luna doodle by RenoKim on DeviantArt
I stayed home and spent no money the entire day until I got an email from Sarpino’s Pizza which was only good on till close on Saturday, yet I ordered only when I realized I could order it for pick up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment