The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, December 1, 2016

It’s a good question

Another friend recently asked, “So, did you have a ‘fear of missing out (FOMO)’?”
I had to look at that in the context of the conversation and I did instead of watching Lights bein’ lit near thee, Kansas Speedway. When I saw the new episode of ‘South Park’ was airing again about 2:30 this morning I couldn’t help but watch even though I was recording it to DVR, and I might be right about that plot after all.
“Only be very careful to observe the commandment and the law that Moses the servant of the LORD commanded you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all his ways and to keep his commandments and to cling to him and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul. (Joshua 22:5)”
Festive Detective
Festive Detective by SubjectNumber2394 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment