The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Stale Zaniness 060

Monday, ‘Dana & Parks’ found out ‘Ravens kicker Justin Tucker started his press conference with an up dog joke,’ so they called their boss and Bill Grady and heard as excepted, ‘What’s up dog?’
“Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
for his steadfast love endures forever! (1 Chronicles 16:34)”
Fortunately, that kept me rolling, which I needed after I heard about the Campus Attack at Ohio State University.
“Remember, the first step in avoiding a trap is knowing that one has been set.”
She’s been trying to get me to respond to Messenger, which is not where any conversation with her is headed, ‘Do you remember how we were all worried when your sister died?’ Pretty soon it’ll be about her and her problems, and insulting me again; yeah, phishing is prohibited here, you expletive.
I went offline quickly to finish Episode VI: It’s a Trap (Episode aired 22 May 2011)
felt semantics
Felt Semantics by PixelKitties on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment