The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Whirlwind weekend 032

While I might not discuss politics on Facebook,
I was visiting my friend Josh two weeks ago and we did.
He’d seen a segment on ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ about the presidential candidates in the Libertarian Party and the Green Party; he didn’t really like Clinton or Trump, but he didn’t like the alternatives either, so he chose not to vote.

Mentally I could only respond, “That is a lucid, intelligent, well-thought-out objection.” Yesterday, I treated my father and sister to Chinese lunch, which the little I made Sunday can offset, yet with diminishing returns I don’t want to work at the new pizza place.
“And calling the crowd to him with his disciples,
he said to them, ‘If anyone would come after me,
let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
For whoever would save his life will lose it, (Mark 8:34-35)
but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel’s will save it.’”
A quick-minded Santa
A quick-minded Santa [min] [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment