The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Bring the beat back 028

This morning I was an hour late to my appointment, an outcome which could have been from it prevented had I simply put it in Google Calendar. Fortunately, I can learn from this; too often I have been thinking backward:
  1. I try to make a budget from what money I have available rather than plan how I will spend
  2. I dine out because I left no time to prepare meals, and end up short funded when I could have spent so little at the grocery store comparatively
  3. I say dates and appointments are important, but I don't write it on a calendar
“Behold, I stand at the door and knock.
If anyone hears my voice and opens the door,
I will come in to him and eat with him,
and he with me. (Revelation 3:20)”
Purple Smart seraphim
Commission: Magic by SilFoe on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment