The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, November 5, 2016

It’s been a Strange day

It’s been a Strange day,” said my friend Bennigan.
I thought I might also be giving a ride to another friend from Olathe today,
yet I realized also I’m missing Laser Rangers Thanksgiving:
Dear Princess Celestia:

It’s great to have fun, but it’s even greater to have great friends. And having lots of friends means that you sometimes have to make choices as to who you’ll spend your time with. But that’s okay because good friends will always give you lots of opportunities to have fun. So even if you’re missing out, it’s never for long.

Respectfully yours,

“So in the present case I tell you,
‘keep away from these men and let them alone,
for if this plan or this undertaking is of man, it will fail;
It’s been a Strange day
For children’s only by V747 on DeviantArt
Let’s see how much people have changed.
Year I was given: 1999

Age: 21
Now: 38

Relationship status: single
Now: single

Living in: West Philadelphia, born and raised
Now: West Philadelphia, born and raised

Pets: No Children, No Dogs
Now: Two Dogs

Was I happy? I’m all right, nobody worry about me
Now?: I’m all right, nobody worry about me

Kids: No Children, No Dogs
Kids now: No Children, No Dogs

Comment “hey” and I‘ll give you a year!!
but if it is of God, (Acts 5:38-39) you will not be able to overthrow them. You might even be found opposing God!’ So they took his advice,”

No comments:

Post a Comment