The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, December 2, 2013

Life of Pie

This morning, my sister sent a text message to me, “Okay so the roofers are here and working. Their work permit is posted. And all is well.”
Pinkie Pie Happy Smile Party Time!
“This incredible, happy photo was taken in Houston, Texas at Fiesta Equestria! Isn't it the greatest?! That's ME, on the right, with my awesome Gummy purse! On the left is the talented and beautiful Andrea Libman ...”
“38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers,
nor things present nor things to come, nor powers,
39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us
from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38-39)”
Pinkie Pie is Playing an Organ
Pinkie Pie Playing Organ 16:9 by *mysticalpha on deviantART
ABC San Francisco Reports on Bronies | Everfree News
“It's not new that bronies are in the news, but it is a welcome sight to see when a news outlet gives an honest story about our fair community. Recently ABC 7 of ...”
As much as I would like to “Pony all the TimePony all the Time / Pony all the Time,” as I have for the last six days and to continue to have pumpkin pie each day, I must return to work tomorrow, and once again I thoroughly enjoyed the most fun episode of the fourth season, thus far, “Castle Mane-ia,” where I also learned, “The Castle of the Two Sisters is filled with the most gorgeous of ancient tapestries in all of pony history.”

No comments:

Post a Comment