The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sure you won’t change your Mind?

Especially since I have not seen you today, I appreciate the invite, but I apologize because I have made plans to visit Denton tonight. I also forgot to set the DVR yesterday.
“Who knew that Rainbow Dash was such a bookworm? On the Hub Network’s all-new My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (Saturday, 10 a.m. ET/7 a.m. PT), the loyal Pegasus is in a dither because her favorite author A.K. Yearling (a nod to Harry ...”
Campus entrances closed Dec. 8 for Great Santa Run
Style and Speed of Rainbow Dash from “The Ticket Master”
Style and Speed by ~Chontecuamaker on deviantART
“Three campus entrances and exits will be closed starting at 6:30 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 8, for the Great Santa Run. The east College Boulevard entrance and exit at Oakmont, the north Quivira Road entrance, and the south Quivira Road entrance and exit will be closed to all vehicle traffic starting at 6:30 a.m. All vehicles must enter the campus at the west College Boulevard and Westgate entrance.

The race starts at 9 a.m. is expected to end by 11 a.m. All college entrances and exits will open at the completion of the run.”
“10 Whoever misleads the upright into an evil way
will fall into his own pit,
but the blameless will have a goodly inheritance. (Proverbs 28:10)”
I drove around their lot, and finally stopped in their pre-owned center to ask from where the broadcast was happening. I began an interaction with a sales representative, who was called away to assist a waiting customer, so after I waited forty minutes, and stood in their showroom for another five minutes, and promptly left. He gave me a call back, and I returned, yet I was too late to receive any test drive or tickets.
George Strait Gets the Girl in his New Song
“George Strait’s not taking retirement to seriously, because King George just released yet another awesome song titled ‘I Got a Car.’ Give it a listen.”
When Q104 played the song above, I really should have heard the voice of Spock, “Is there something wrong with the one I have?”
2013 Dodge Dart | Most Technologically Advanced Compact Car | Dodge
“The 2013 Dodge Dart, the all new compact that’s everything but compact. The Dart is the most technologically advanced vehicle in its class. Build yours.”
Professor Denton and I did some math last night, and I have realized that I cannot keep the car because payments, insurance, and gasoline would basically require half of my income for the next six years, so the following dub-step is my answer to my new blue baby, which will be returned to Overland Park Jeep Dodge Ram Chrysler tomorrow.
♪ And it feels like I am just too [financially] close to love you / There is nothing I can really say / I can’t lie no more, I can’t hide no more / Got to be true to myself / And it feels like I am just too close to love you / So I‘ll be on my way ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment