The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I missed the party 017

Tonight, the Grace Christian Fellowship Church had a chili competition and a talent show, which I missed because Tires Plus was servicing my car, and I was watching South Park, so I missed the party.
Police department to start enforcing 30-minute,
one-hour parking limits Dec. 9

That one moment when somepony tosses a snow ball at your butt and you wish you’d worn pants
Cold, Cold, Cold! by =LoopEnd on deviantART
“Beginning Monday, Dec. 9, the JCCC police department will begin to enforce the 30-minute and one-hour parking limits at CC, GEB and SC.”
“9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed
on him the name that is above every name,
10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:9-11)”

No comments:

Post a Comment