The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas

While my father and sisters regularly go to Arby’s on Friday night, I again met two teenagers whom I had not seen since March 29.
“21 Many are the plans in the mind of a man,
but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand. (Proverbs 19:21)”
Arpeggio Helps Kan Colle to Celebrate First Christmas
Do you want to Admiral-tea? | Nineo [pixiv]
Shawnee Park Christian Church
“We exist to invite ALL PEOPLE to experience God’s love so that they may love God and love others in return. We value – relationships above programs and property, welcoming, accepting, and being relevant to all people without any exception, being a safe place to ask hard questions, and creating a ...”
With my friend David, I attended a Christmas Eve Family Friendly Candlelight Worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment