The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Jingle Bell Rock

The Hub Network aired every last Christmas special yesterday, so today had normal programming, which in turn meant the usual hour and a half for My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Last night, as I went to bed, Pandora created a new station for me, based on my search for Holiday music, and some favorites from time of crooners were among the selections.
Nat King Cole
“This year marks the 45th anniversary of Nat King Cole’s death. He died on February 15, 1965 of lung cancer. Nat ‘King’ Cole conquered the pop charts in the Fifties and early Sixties as a warm-voiced singer of orchestrated ballads like ‘Mona Lisa’ and ‘Unforgettable’ and breezy, countrified sing-along …”
“11 Why are you cast down, O my soul,
and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
my salvation and my God. (Psalm 42:11)”
We have drawn illustrations of card sleeve of team Itsuyu like Snow Miku by Onineko
Snow Miku by Onineko [pixiv]
The Cross - Billy Graham’s Message To America
“Part of My Hope With Billy Graham - an urgent new message of Hope from Billy Graham, featuring Lacey Sturm and Lecrae.”
While I will name no one, I will say that a friend or two has no car, so I went a few places with a friend who was in town to see her family.
Thanks to the unprecedented generosity of my sister Pamela, my friend and I dined here:
We also visited a friend whom she made in middle school.

No comments:

Post a Comment