The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Postscript to Experiment 626

Yes, much time should be required to reach the number, wildly removed from sequence, for this post, and I liken the situation to the Gumpert Apollo, driven by Richard Hammond on Top Gear.
“Don’t mess with the standard settings, although optional; you’re only going to make things worse.”
Ford Motor Company, who today débuted a new Ford Mustang,
and once considered a proposed replacement for the third generation.
Race Queen, our Honda CR-Z GT is out of the race
The ... so I’ve heard is of rubble | Sunday raybar Higashiyu 01b [pixiv]
“36 I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, 37 for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned. (Matthew 12:36-37)”
Jack Shedd has known Denton longer than I, and coined a name for Denton’s first improv troupe, “Betty Ford’s First Project,” and noted that making connections inside scenes was my forté: I bring together a character from Disney, and another from South Park, and one off the Mazda 6; as my family watches Crocodile Dundee II, I find that I now share the sentiments of Family Guy.
“I want to see more of him and then suddenly none of him... forever.”
In Egocentric Universe: What do You do for Money, Honey?, I could not lie; if my line of credit from the REDcard had not recently increased, then I would not have been able buy groceries, from which I make sandwiches, and one for after my shift, because I have to eat every two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment