The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What do You do for Money, Honey?

Fifteen years ago, I made a fateful choice to each month stop my paying off a credit card, and I adopted the financial philosophy of our federal government and the Eagles.
The Eagles - Take It To The Limit Lyrics | MetroLyrics
♪ All alone at the end of the evening / And the bright lights have faded to blue ♪
“6 Train up a child in the way he should go;
even when he is old he will not depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)”
Chapter 1, there is no reason that black cat I make children. If as you like it to be read, it is glad for your hand!
Oh black cat ~Oo! ! | N Arai skill ~Yure ‘Roh 40’ [pixiv]
REDcard
“Stack your everyday 5% REDcard discount with your 5% Target Pharmacy. Rewards certificate for ultimate savings on a day of Target Shopping*.”
I cannot lie; if my line of credit from the above had not recently increased, then I would not have been able buy groceries. I need financial planning, or payday ...

No comments:

Post a Comment