The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Simon, you may call me Al

A friend is discovering live chat at Healthcare.gov, “The official site of the Health Insurance Marketplace. See your health insurance chaos,” and all the more as you see the day drawing near; they can give you the merry-go-round until you are hoarse.
All hail the mighty sun goddess go and behold the birth of an alicorn
Princess of the Sun by *FallenInTheDark on deviantART
Until David mentioned those lyrics, I had a different title for this post.
I am forsaking our own assembling together, the Anime Club of JCCC, yet I was able to complete some arrant errands; the State of Kansas had told me to submit a return, which I handled today .
“14 Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving,
and perform your vows to the Most High,
15 and call upon me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me. (Psalm 50:14-15)”
Best cosplay since Tara Strong as Twilight Sparkle, “the voice actress for Haruhi, Aya Hirano put on a black bunny suit at her birthday live show for her fans and posted the hot images on her blog, appropriately titled Live Alive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment