The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Horror on the Boulevard Drive-In Theatre

Eleven days after the disastrous launch of Healthcare.gov, and U.S. shut down the federal government, I was preparing to write about the criminally diluted Democrats, when I contacted Professor Denton, “If you are home tonight, when may I visit?”
My Litlte Pony Halloween
My Litle Pony Halloween by *Mistiqarts on deviantART
“58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. (1 Corinthians 15:58)”
Horror on blvd,” he responded. “Want to go?” I did, but I have sixty-eight cents in my checking account, so I can not pay my own way. “It’s ok. 6:30 my house. My treat,” was how Denton rewrote my plans for Saturday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment