The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, October 28, 2013

Das Beste, das man machen Kann

Friday, I was forsaking our own assembling together, the Anime Club of JCCC, because I was tired; my name was Anita Knapp. Cracked.com has a page on Facebook, and reminded me about this song while setting up an article.
Christopher Cross - Arthur’s Theme
(Best That You Can Do) Lyrics | MetroLyrics
♪ When you get caught between the Moon and New York City / I know it’s crazy but it’s true
“24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh
with its passions and desires. (Galatians 5:24)”
This story has come down when you re-read for the first time in a long time ‘2001: A Space Odyssey,’  (Hayakawa Bunko). HAL sings just before it is cut off the central brain, it is really like this scene. It has become a little sad every time I watch.
Hull Ne Miku Nine Thousand - - 9000 HAL sound Miku | Ming Zhi Kano [pixiv]
Michael W. Smith - Place In This World Lyrics | MetroLyrics
♪ Looking for a reason / Roaming through the night to find / My place in this world ♪
To commute to Lawrence, my friends and I carpool. In my mind, I had thought that our third friend would be driving, yet he had this week decided against it, while I could have driven, payday is not until next Thursday, so I decided to not go, thus I have saved fuel and the need to clean my backseat. I felt more rundown after today than Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment