The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Plush 16 in. PINKIE PIE® by S.T.P

Pikachu helped me to be a trainer of Pokémon in 2009, I wore my Brownbacker shirt in 2010, Starshine kept me among Bronies in 2011, as Pinkie Pie and Rarity did today.
If you do not give me candy, such as American comics and cartoons such as Powerpuff Girls, I’ll become sister of Apple Jack again!
If you do not give me candy,
I’ll become sister of Apple Jack!
| Sukapon thickness [pixiv]
“1:1 In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through him,
and without him was not any thing made that was made. (John 1:1-3)”
Except for 2010, when I wore my Brownbacker shirt, Pikachu helped me to be a trainer of Pokémon in 2009, Starshine kept me among Bronies in 2011 and Pinkie Pie and Rarity did today
16 in. PINKIE PIE® - Build-A-Bear Workshop
“Go on a magical adventure with this colorful pony from MY LITTLE PONY! Her bright pink mane and tail, and bubbly personality, make her the perfect pal. Personalize her with clothing and accessories to make the perfect unique gift. MY LITTLE PONY and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment