The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, December 27, 2013

In 600 yards, turn Left

My new car came with a DVD-ROM, and I read some of the manual, yet I should have read this before I was returning from Wichita, and detoured to K-254 to I-35.
How to use HERE Drive - Nokia Conversations
“Sitting behind the wheel of your car as the traffic up ahead grinds to a halt can have many of us clench our fists to …”
“21 And he said, Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord. (Job 1:21)”
Kagome’s not wearing pants, and is stargazing in the top of the car charm
Stargazing in | Tadatoshi-ju [pixiv]
A&E Welcomes Phil Robertson Back to Duck Dynasty
“Phil Robertson, the patriarch of A&E’s Duck Dynasty clan who was suspended from his hit reality series on Dec. 18 following some incendiary comments about gay people, won't be put on hiatus after all. The network and the Robertson family announced Friday that Phil will still be part of the series ...”
“In 600 yards, turn left, then make a U-turn.”

No comments:

Post a Comment