The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, November 28, 2016

Need to red dress some Issues

Print what you like, the temperature  overnight was around 50 degrees, so I had the fan in my room on in order to sleep. I sometimes wake up for short periods and somewhere between 6 this morning and 9 this morning, I had similar dreams
  • The first dream was sometime before 6 this morning where everywhere I turned at home I was month by neighbors I didn’t even know I had, and I was not able to dial the emergency number because the phone menu was suddenly incomprehensible
  • The second dream I had to repeat a numerical sequence, but I don’t remember the context
  • Finally, I was in a class where I was required to not use puns to write a creative work inspired by faith, and I was given a word of advice which I can only conclude an acronym- - R.I.O.T it out
“Instead of your shame, there shall be a double portion;
instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot;
therefore in their land, (Isaiah 61:7)
they shall possess a double portion;
they shall have everlasting joy.”
Vampire Chryssi
Vampire Chryssi by JaDeDJynX on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment