The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, December 22, 2016

As perfect a Thursday 046

There’s not much time left today.
I’m waking up from nine hours of sleep, which contrasts yesterday when I went to bed at four in the morning and woke up around ten and not take any more time to sleep after that.
I ran some errands with a friend yesterday and made myself late for work, yet my work day was very positive and affirming and I learned at least three things.
To get through the checkout line took a little longer than expected, and I forgot to set up a new PIN on my new card, my friend need to be taken home, but I did get a  present my sister has been requesting.
“But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah,
who are too little to be among the clans of Judah,
from you shall come forth for me
one who is to be ruler in Israel,
whose coming forth is from of old,
from ancient days. (Micah 5:2)”
Sunset Shimmer Day
(Speed Paint) Sunset Shimmer Day by luminaura on DeviantArt
I have to repay my friend for covering that purchase, and I need to buy the snack for our office party and a white elephant gift. Fortunately, because payday is not until tomorrow I have two fewer errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment