The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

As perfect a Thursday 037

Spring Break is half ended. I am off work for the busing service because schools are not in session in the district. Fortunately, I started a second job, and I am picking up some hours at the pizza place because demand should increase while children are not in school. Also, tournaments for N.C.A.A. basketball are being played, and an afternoon game for Kansas Men’s Basketball will increase demand tomorrow.
Monday, I presented at Bonner Springs Toastmasters, and David joined me at Jose Pepper’s. Yesterday, a friend and I met another friend at Rosedale Barbeque for a car show and barbecue. We later visited Denton.
“You have said, ‘Seek my face.’ My heart says to you,
‘Your face, LORD, do I seek.’ (Psalms 27:8)”
Copper Free Brake Pads from Bosch
Celestea ah by viwrastupr on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment