The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I don’t know, do you 036

I don’t know how to opine about this Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - valetudinarian - a person who is excessively concerned about his or her poor... , but states are addressing the issue in different and opposing ways.
New York college moves to strip gender markings from all bathrooms
“I will greatly rejoice in the LORD;
my soul shall exult in my God,
for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation;
he has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. (Isaiah 61:10)”
The Greatest Marvel TV Episode Ever?
ID -Magic trio by SunsetMajka626 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment