The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, March 28, 2016

Ural I’ve Got Tonight

Tonight my father is out of town visiting his mother; my sister came home from work with a terrible cough, and is watching Hunger Games, otherwise known as Battle Royale Redux, which is a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - cognomen: any name, especially a nickname.
‘OBSIDIOTS: Live From District 11’ -- A Bad Lip Reading of ‘Catching Fire’
“‘I’m not talking about you, Peter. I’m talking about P.E.T.A!’ ‘Somebody better have something to say to me pretty damn soon. Or I’ll have something to say to them. I’m very busy!’”
You’re All I’ve Got Tonight” played during my deliveries on Sunday, and I could only think about a film which Val Kilmer followed Batman Forever, The Saint, which had a Volvo in common with the original British serial. I won’t be at Bonner Springs Toastmasters, because I am ill.
“For no good tree bears bad fruit,
nor again does a bad tree bear good fruit,

for each tree is known by its own fruit.
For figs are not gathered from thorn-bushes,
nor are grapes picked from a bramble bush. (Luke 6:43-45)
’Cause you’re all I’ve got tonight
Princess of Ship by geraritydevillefort on DeviantArt
The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good,
and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil,
for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment