The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, March 24, 2016

As perfect a Thursday 038

Shortly after being contacted today, and more importantly before Saturday, 26th March, Consolidated Communications resolved the absence of the Discovery Family Channel; the season premiere for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic should be my Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - kenspeckle: conspicuous; easily seen or recognized.
Yes, the pizza place pays fortnightly, yet tomorrow will be the first in which I have worked a full two weeks, and will cover the car payment, so one of my financial worries is lessened.

Despite early dismissal in the district, I will be unable to attend the remote broadcast of Dana & Parks at the 54th Street Grill in Independence, Missouri tomorrow afternoon.

Also significant on Friday, 25th March how much is the closure of Old 56 Highway to Northbound I-35; I have been noticing the detour signs along Northbound Kansas Highway 7. Easter Sunday I will also likely be working at the pizza place.
“The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance,
that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners,
of whom I am the foremost. (1 Timothy 1:15)”
Cities of the Future Could Look like Burning Man
The Ashlands by SilFoe on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment