The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, March 3, 2016

I missed the Party 041

Currently, I’m working two jobs, and I’m not sure about the social media policy for the busing company, but I can tell you that I’m going to be delivering pizza most evenings, and on the weekends, so I will not be able to be at the caucus Saturday...
Romney implores: Trump Can and Must Be Stopped
“And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD,
choose this day whom you will serve,
whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River,
or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house,
we will serve the LORD. (Joshua 24:15)”
They could be right about the things they said about breaking up your sleep cycle; in the middle of the day, I was only dreaming about staring at images of Rarity
I Need a Cup of Coffee by FitzOblong on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment