The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

National ‘I’m Pancake’ Day

The third episode of each season of My Little Pony continues to hold a special place in my heart, and I can relate to the plight of Twilight Sparkle in “Castle Sweet Castle,” where she is spending an excess amount of time with friends, and falling asleep the next morning.
“Hoppy to be of service,“ my friend Ben reminded me, “we are going to miss the free pancake promotion, so at a hare past 7 you and I hop over to IHOP (15410 W 119th St, Olathe, KS) , and then we hop over to the theater, and see Officer Hopps in ‘Zootopia’.”
“Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him, and he will act.
He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
and your justice as the noonday. (Psalms 37:5-6)”
I’m Pancake, I mean, awake!
I’m Pancake! by lumelya on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment