The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Where we’re going, we don’t need Roads

As Huey Lewis & The News will tell you, to be hip is a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - tessellate: to form or arrange in a checkered or mosaic pattern.
Sometime in 1990, ‘Taking Care of Business’ was a movie with Jim Belushi where the Cubs won the Series. Twice today when I was taking care of business, I found parking spaces easily; first in front of the Regnier Center, and second in the lane to enter northbound I-35 from 75th Street.
Working at a busing service has provided me with the following information:
the exit from northbound I-35 to westbound I-435 will close on April 4th,
and the exit from southbound I-35 to eastbound I-435 will close April 5th
Where we’re going, we don’t need Roads
Motocrosser by uotapo on DeviantArt
Previously, I had said that Old 56 Highway to Northbound I-35 will be closing on Friday, March 25th ; this was delayed to Tuesday, March 29th and In order to resurface, both northbound and southbound I-35 will be limited to two lanes between Santa Fe and 151st Street through September!
“And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. (Mark 12:30)”

No comments:

Post a Comment